WBUR Legacy Society
The WBUR Legacy Society honors thoughtful philanthropists who have provided for the future of public radio by establishing a planned gift.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to special receptions, screenings and events
- Private tour of WBUR for you and a guest
- Behind-the scenes viewing of a live broadcast of On Point or Here & Now
Qualifications for Membership
- A bequest in a will or living trust
- Designating WBUR the beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy
- Charitable remainder trust
- Charitable lead trust
- Charitable gift annuity
- Remainder interest gift of a home or other property
Planned Gifts are a great opportunity to build a personal legacy. For WBUR Legacy Society members, crafting a legacy is an empowering act and helps ensure that WBUR can continue its mission to be the most trusted, widely consumed and accessible journalistic institution in Boston.