IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA Charitable Rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to WBUR
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of WBUR
How an IRA Charitable Rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us. View a sample letter here.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
IRA charitable rollover gifts can be sent to Jeanne Emanuel, WBUR 90.9FM, 890 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston MA 02215.